I May Never Come Home!

I May Never Come Home!
No kidding, this is from our apt. window!

Monday, September 27, 2010

In Tel Aviv... Meet My Friend Shani!!

Today we went to Tel Aviv Unviersity, and the Museum of Jewish Heritage in the Diaspora.  They had a huge family festival for Sukkot.

We learned about families immigrating to Israel from all different countries: here we pretend to be Morroccan immigrants.

Mom and Ben and I in a portrait of a family tree.
I saw Shani, one of my best Israeli friends from CLC!  On the way back, we didn't just hit traffic but we also had to go through a million back roads because we were diverted due to a runners' race on the main road.  To make matters worse, Ben was screaming, my mother and I had the hiccups, and I had to go to the bathroom real bad.  Plus, our street was blocked of and we had a car we were trying to get back to our apartment! What an adventure! It was great to see Shani!

No comments:

Post a Comment