I May Never Come Home!

I May Never Come Home!
No kidding, this is from our apt. window!

Thursday, October 28, 2010

More School Stuff

Other Random School Info:
1) I am much taller than most kids in my class, and grade for that matter.
2) Kids in my class speak Hebrew, Russian, French as native languages.
3) We have Drums class 1x a week - most kids love this class!
4) We have Dance class 1x a week - I thought it would be Israeli folk dancing but we are learning African dance to Shakira's World Cup Waka Waka song.
5) We have Art class - teacher was mad that I didn't have a portfolio and was just folding up my pictures to take home (I have one now!).
6) During some classes - Science, Religious Studies - I mostly sit and read my own book, because the teacher has not translated lessons into English. I have read A LOT of books while here!
7) We have Geography class.
8) Israelis must be bad drivers (or bad pedestrians): we have a class called Roads and Safety to learn how to be careful on the streets and sidewalks!
9) We have English class 2x day and I help out a lot.
10) Computers: we have a computer skills class and spend the whole time designing comic strips online (see mine of me and Ben on my blog page).

No comments:

Post a Comment