I May Never Come Home!

I May Never Come Home!
No kidding, this is from our apt. window!

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Back At Itamar School

Today I went back to Itamar school in Netanya after not being there for almost 3 weeks. At first I thought, Whoppee, I'm back in school, big deal, but then I realized I missed my friends and teachers. When I walked in, everybody rushed over to hug me and give me high-fives and slap my back. It was a great feeling! The teacher was surprised to see me but was obviously happy. Apparently, everybody thought I had already left Israel! I can't imagine how they (or I!) will feel when I really leave in 10 days and how they (and I!) will react to that news. My feelings right now are bittersweet; I don't know if I want to leave or not.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Caleb ,
    Your blog was interesting and entertaining.
    I was glad to read about your experiences in Israel.
    I looked for your insights from the Hebrew classes but Unfortunately i haven't found it. I want to tell you again how a great and smart kid you are.
    your class asked me to send you their Regards.
    Wishing you all the best
    Happy Passover.
    Your teacher
    Natali Gamliel

    ReplyDelete