I May Never Come Home!

I May Never Come Home!
No kidding, this is from our apt. window!

Saturday, November 20, 2010

BOOKS I'VE READ WHILE IN ISRAEL

My mom brought a suitcase of books for me to read while here, and darn, I've just finished them all! They include:
  1. Huckleberry Finn
  2. The Dark Is Rising
  3. The Westing Game
  4. Wringer
  5. Oliver Twist
  6. Peter Pan
  7. Maniac Magee
  8. Doctor Dolittle
  9. Alice in Wonderland
  10. The Watsons Go To Birmingham
  11. Bud Not Buddy
  12. Hoot
  13. The Giver
  14. Charlie Bones 1: Midnight for Charlie Bones
  15. Charlie Bones 2: Charlie Bones and the Time Twister
  16. Charlie Bones 3: Charlie Bones and the Invisible Boy
  17. Charlie Bones 4: Charlie Bones and the Castle of Mirrors
  18. The Secret Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment