I May Never Come Home!

I May Never Come Home!
No kidding, this is from our apt. window!

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thank God for I Tunes... and Yuval.

Overseas, you can't get streaming from websites you can access in the US. So, we rent movies and/or TV shows a lot!

Shout out to my dad for this!


We've seen a bunch of movies:

* Diary of a Wimpy Kid

* Polar Bear King

* Speed Racer

* Marmaduke

* Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

* Nancy Drew ("Hi, my name is Barbara Barbara, thank you for not running me over!"



TV episodes:

* Fairly Odd Parents

* Ben's seen Diego and Word World.


And we quote shows... A LOT!

**********

Israeli TV is different than American TV because there are not really commercials: mostly just previews announcing upcoming shows. And the kids programs are short, anywhere from 5 to 20 minutes. Ben loves this guy Yuval who has a club house with live kids and they sing and do activities. He also watches the Mickey Mouse Club in Hebrew. We watch the show Arthur in Hebrew a lot - it helps me learn my Hebrew!

Bo Yelidim l'Moidon Shel Yuval!

No comments:

Post a Comment