I May Never Come Home!

I May Never Come Home!
No kidding, this is from our apt. window!

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Little Tiny Israel

On Saturday, we went to "Mini Israel" a museum where you walk around and there are all these miniature replicas of places all over Israel. It was fun to see the places we've been! They didn't have Netanya though. My favorite model was of Masada because in the model it had the dolls of the Hollywood movie-makers making the movie of Masada with the Romans attacking the Jews on Masada. My least favorite bit was the Tel Aviv beach. The model was ¼ sand and ¾ dirt. It definitely didn’t look like a beach to me.

We're in front of Mini Akko!

Eating ice cream at the end of our visit.

End of a long day, being silly in the rental car!
Speaking of mini Israel, my classmates did not know that Israel is so small compared to other countries. In Geography class, my teacher took out a map and showed them how tiny it is -- the size of New Jersey state! They can't really understand just how small that really is!!

No comments:

Post a Comment