I May Never Come Home!

I May Never Come Home!
No kidding, this is from our apt. window!

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Plain or Chocolate?

Get this... Milk comes in PLASTIC BAGS here! You can buy a family-size bag and keep it in a container in the fridge, or small snack-bag ziploc size for on-the-go. My mom buys small chocolate ones for me and Ben and we bite a small hole open in a corner and sip it out like all the Israelis do!
Other random food stuff:
* Eggs are not refridgerated in the supermarket or produce outdoor (hot!) marketplace.
* Creme-bo is the most amazing chocolate treat ever!
* Because a lot of people keep kosher, there is more selection for vegetarians of 'fake meat' so there are a lot of 'shnitzel' patties in all different shapes and flavors - Ben says "shnitzel" so cute!!
* At school, I eat 'lunch' at 9:30AM! So I'm starving when my mom picks me up at 1:20PM!

No comments:

Post a Comment